Friday, January 4, 2008

Sisi

Telling moments. Last night I was high on saccrine, sweet stuff and everything nice. I was watching an old Canadian favorite film called Sisi, about a hungarian bauvrian princess who falls in love with a prince who happens to be her cousin. (weirdo) time was in 1800's and I guess back then royals married within their families. (echkew) But as soon you see the actress and actor who plays the princess and prince, you'll like whatever and shrug it off and keep stuffing your face with more delusional fairy tale crap of someday this might happen to you. I overloaded my brain and vegetated on this stuff for three hours straights. Cuz my aunt had all three sequels and we watched one vhs cassette at a time. Great! But I had no qualms about it, cuz for one quick second I was transported to far far away land was instantly emotionally invested and divested in Sisi the princess of Hungary/Brauvia. So it was cool, but once it ended it was back to real life. Smack back into reality. Okay, gotta go tend some real crap now.

Tootles

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats me on a regular basis, transported to a world so different from our own, for me it's the hope of just getting away from reality just for a while, to let things chill and forget my problems. Then the credits roll and I am slapped in the face by the biggest biach of them all, Reality, and I come down fast.