Thursday, January 3, 2008

Out My Pocket!

Get your hands out of my pocket!!!.

There are many things that urk me about this u.s government. Now they are soley responsible for not getting tax returns on time. Like everyone else I got bills to pay off, and trying to save money at the same time. Its crazy, yet if we don't pay our taxes on time on anything, we get penalized in a big way. Unbelievable, yet we continue to pay through the nose. This illicit war that is going on, we're paying for this and then some. Why can't I get a freebeie just once. I am entiled to a grant named and donated to me in my honor. The Kiki Love Grant, spread the love ya'll. Spread it around!! Please! Just like Britney Spears, the government tells us "Opps I did it again, I played with your heart and got lost in the game." What else is new.

Love me or leave me alone.

Peace

No comments: