Tuesday, January 8, 2008

CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Pimping spending cheez!


Well I am not quite there, but I have a plan and I am working on it. I am hustling and trying to make shit happen. So I have a few tricks up my sleeve, and going to make them work for me!
So I am working on shooting a trailer for this book. We’ll see how that hangs. I am working a short film short, making it ala Mike Leigh/Micheal Winterbottom, with a real life drama feel to it. Ala Raising Victor Vargas or Half Nelson. Maybe I’ll direct it in a bikini, sipping on some apple martinis (NOT!) But it does sound hoealicious, doesn’t it! I am getting my grind on for real this time. Because you know the fuck why? Because I am getting older, and nothing beats trying to beat mother nature to the time clock, and do as many things as possible and give her the middle finger in the process. NOW WHAT! I ain’t going out like that! Not for a second. Its my new motto. Do or DIE! Either do it or die! CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that it, if I don’t motivate myself who the fuck will? Mother Tersa! SHE”S DEAD! My sentiments exactly, like Morgran Freeman said in SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION: "Get busy living or get busy dying". I am getting high off my fucking excitement and it feels so dam good!!

Peace

No comments: