Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Wondering

I sometimes wish, it would all just happen already. How much does one need to struggle before they reach their dreams, how many mountains do i have to climb? More and more obstacles/tests to overcome. I am exasperated and tired. I feel like taking a rest a bit. I just want to reach my dream and destination already!!! They say its the journey that makes it worth while, this journey is a bit long for me. I feel like my grip is slowly slipping away. Slowly. I am trying to hold on as tight as I can. Man its hard!!! I need super will power to keep from slipping. I am trying to hold on. I feel so close!!!! So close!!!! But still so far away. I guess I just have to keep on trucking. Here's to your dreams as well. I hope you reach them too.

Tootles

Peace

No comments: