Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hey

So this is rad! I am blogging. I was inspired by Diablo Cody to kick the shy bucket and do the do.

I am virgin so go ahead and please pop my cherry!! Let me know what the hell you think of me. I have not many words to write right now, but I am going to try and do my best not to bore you or put you sleep. I am hella excited and will be doing this as much as I can. Peace

Hit me back !!!


Well, I am self serving chick sometimes and need my ass spanked for being so selfish, but I am getting back on the horse, its nice in the middle and juicy, and getting wet as well. But I digress. I am doing this so I can get fucking noticed! Fuck it! And I hope I do dam it!! Until next time.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got this link from Diablo Cody's myspace, if you don't mind. I really like your style of writing, honest, to the point and damn funny, so don't give up, keep at it, and with pure wit and talent like yours, you are going to go places!!! Good Luck, I am sure you will rock this blogspot shit, I know you will.