Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Art of Hustling

So I am learning how to hustle, in a pimpish kind of way, and starting to feel kind of hoeish. But I gotta do it babe. So I made a few calls and made a few deals. I am working a trailer for a book, working turning a urban movie that is already into a novel/book. And trying some directing gigs too. Man, I am pimping. Gotta do it babe. If not then I don't eat. Right?



Who am i fooling, i live in the basement of my aunt's house watching old movies . No sa (sike!) no but for real i do live with my aunt cuz i am too broke to get a place of my own. You now what something like that does to a woman a grown ass woman's Psyche?

Whatever you know I am saying. Anyhoo. I am trying to hustle and get this paper as they say. I am just sharing and not even caring. BUt I thought maybe you would.



Tootles!



Peace

No comments: