Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Slow Motion:sLoW

THe environment in which I inhabit can be a curious one to me and its people. The over wash of white bleached sun burning down on my skin, like hot lava is already unbearable enough. I look up at the scorching sun as if it were a turned enemy. Why I think to myself, is it so HOT!! So hot is the sun, that it burns and its rays sting every moving creature in sight into oblivion. Where can I find the nearest shelter from the sun I think to myself. The sting of its rays permeates through out that I am able to contain it. I have to run for shelter. Need a cool place to stand in, and walk into a grocery store. Once inside, I enter another world of dazed and robotic like people glistening in the grocery store isle like it was a perfect day. "Its so soo HOT!" I say to myself, why? I am unable to enjoy the burst of cascading cool air. I try to look for a person that doesn't look lost in their world to hold a conversation. But to no avail. I am going to back out and pluck the mind of another for some type of conversation. I search high and low. Alas, what I do find is disconcerting. Socially antiquated, and everything void of progressive thinking and only topical. But all they tell me "Its great be here isn't it, you can't beat the weather?""

SLOW MOTION

No comments: