Monday, August 4, 2008

OVer-coming the Steam Rolling Bitches!!

I hate overpowering Alpha Dog-omega personalities. They think they are the worlds chief wizard without the kingdom to rule. I have unfortunately run into a few of these bitchy personalities, no let me correct that, they have occasionally stream rolled over me, as a way to mark their territory or make know their positions. I hate that shit. Over bearing, dictatorship like personalities that have no real bearing on the real world other than make sure that they are heard and know to those who aren't listening and piss on those who do listen. Its irks me to no end those types of personalities. They have no rhyme or reason, other than to negate and be condescending and be deliberate and rude in everything that they do.

So here's the middle finger to those ASSHOLES. What can you say, with experience comes lessons learned, and I have learned to stare them down and mean mug them and give 'em a taste of their own medicine. Well at least I try. Its really who cares, because they are not in my world or even in my peripheral. Until they try to bully their way in.

Here's to democracy and choosing to be who ever the fuck you want to be!!!!

BIATCH!

Tootles

No comments: