Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sara Palin??? NOT!!!




The Vice Presidential Debate was the most watched in history since...EVER!
70 Million people watched their television to see if Sara Palin would fuck up!!

But guess what, she didn't, but, she sure didn't change my MIND!! What was that about, being cute, and winking at the fucking TV??. Who the fuck are you winking at!! And why was she dodging the fucking questions!! She kept going back to ENERGY!! ENERGY~~!!

Guess FUCKING WHAT!!! ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID!!! She looked plastic, had a veneer finish to her, and well put together with her designer classes. But no substance and nothing really to say. This chick from Alaska on a bridge to no where, and I don't have the time to figure her out.

The Bill collector's at my door, and he's threaten to sue me if I don't pay up!!

ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID!!!!

OBAMA 08!!!

No comments: