Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Michael Vick Pleads Guilty? What!!! REALLY!!!!






I don't know why after serving nearly half his sentence that he would plead guilty now. What's the point????. He's in fucking JAIL!!!!.

Which by the way, I think I am the only person on this planet who thought it was STUPID to send him to jail for dog fighting.

Okay, its inhuman, okay,YES, the dogs will get hurt. BUT HE DIDN'T COMMIT MURDER HERE.!!!! They took away the man's livelihood, stripped his dignity and his sponsors for dog fighting.???? I just didn't get it. I still don't. Now he pleads guilty and will get out early for good behavior. I don't why this wasn't offered to him in the first place.

I know this is cliche as all HELL! But I do feel, that society is always trying to keep a good brotha down. In this case a good looking STupid Brotha that didn't use his common sense!!!. But what can you say, at least he'll learn to just stick to playing FOOTBALL next time.

Until next time

tootles!

KiKi

No comments: