Saturday, October 4, 2008

OJ DID IT!! AGAIN!!!




I know Johnny Cochran is turning in his grave right NOW!!

This time, he doesn't have my sympathy, even though, I do feel sorry for him a bit. What were you doing in Las Vegeas, going after people with guns, allegedly going after your stolen memorabilia??? All you had to do is retire and be there for your kids. That is the irony of it all. He gets off Scott free for murder, and goes to jail for something so trivial. You live and you learn. I guess he didn't learn.

You know what they say, Idle hands are the devil's workshop. The devil was working overtime with OJ, and OJ should have seen it coming.

Don't drop the Soap and Peace OUT!

Tootles Kiki!

1 comment:

Precise said...

OJ will be just fine. It amazes me how they stayed on him for so long. They finally pinned him down. Hopefully he will use this experience to grow.