Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BE KANYE WEST FOR A DAY!!

I've seen this Ad in various forms. First I heard it on the radio, it ran like it was an infomercial. Take two little white pills and be Kanye West. Bam in an instant. I also saw a similiar Ad today in print. It had a picture of a haggard looking older Caucasian male, underneath it: two little white pills, and beside it a picture of Kanye West. You get the picture. Now this video. After seeing this clip. It made more sense. But for a quick minute, I thought Kanye West was out of his mind. I know he's arrogant and sure of himself, but I thought to myself, really, does he really think everyone wants to be him?? I guess the joke's on me(us) lol. Or is it?

Some might say with this dismal economy, high gas prices, people losing their homes to foreclosure, and their money to failed banks. This doesn't sound like a bad idea after all.

Anyway here is the clip.


No comments: