Sunday, March 9, 2008

Keep It Moving

Just recently I applied to this fellowship, I hope I get it, but dam, it sure is competitive. ANd why do I keep trying to get thorough the hoops of life and pursue my dreams. Can someone tell me why?? Dam it! I am tired and restless and just want to lay my head down somewhere and just vege out. I can't I gotta keep it moving. Keep on trucking and making it happen. My life is still mine and the opportunities are still there and major. I still believe, with a wince in my eye and me underneath my blankets. I hate that I feel torn ambivalent about this dream and how many sacrifices I have made to to keep it moving. Dam its hard. I hate it, but I hate more that I have been down on my luck. I have no idea, what I am talking about either. But whatever I gotta do to keep it moving or else get busy dying.

I feel like going on the crapper now.

Tootles and Peace out!!

No comments: