Monday, March 31, 2008

Its A Hard Knock Life!

The economic times are tuff and eating away at everything and anything. Trying to squeeze a penny out of a nickel is like peeling blood from a turnip. When will this end or has just begun??. It's unbelievable what is going on, but not hard to believe. Hey Jdubywa's leading into us doomsday. Who will save us? You know the sucky thing about this whole Bushdom legacy years, is that after he is long gone, the aftertaste will still linger, like a bad hangover eager for that tomato juice. Its no ones fault but us. We did it to our ourselves, and now our tummies are aching like a five year old whose mother told us not to eat that extra cake or ice cream. Belly up my friends, looks like this recession is here for awhile. I cannot tell a lie. I like 'em cowboys, but not the ones that like to sell they brothers down the river for a piece of pie. I'm aching just like you are right now. I cannot wait for the new president. Whatever or whoever is gonna come through. These boots were made for walking and now I am going walk all over you. Ouch!. That's us folks. We've been hoodwinked one too many times and now its time for our medicine and just ride it out!!!



Now I'm going back to the crapper.



Tootles.

No comments: